WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. concatenation, connection, link, connectedness
- usage: the state of being linked together as in a chain; union in a linked series
- 2. concatenation, connection, connexion, connectedness
- usage: the linking together of a consecutive series of symbols or events or ideas etc; "it was caused by an improbable concatenation of circumstances"
- 3. chain, concatenation, series
- usage: a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; "the chain of command"; "a complicated concatenation of circumstances"
- 4. concatenation, joining, connection, connexion
- usage: the act of linking together as in a series or chain
All rights reserved.
See also: concatenation (Dictionary)