- 1. compulsive, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person with a compulsive disposition; someone who feels compelled to do certain things
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. compulsive, neurotic (vs. unneurotic), psychoneurotic
- usage: caused by or suggestive of psychological compulsion; "compulsive drinking"
- 2. compulsive, determined, driven, ambitious (vs. unambitious)
- usage: strongly motivated to succeed
All rights reserved.
See also: compulsive (Dictionary)