Synonyms of compromised
- 1. compromise, agree
- usage: make a compromise; arrive at a compromise; "nobody will get everything he wants; we all must compromise"
- 2. compromise, settle, square off, square up, determine
- usage: settle by concession
- 3. compromise, queer, expose, scupper, endanger, peril
- usage: expose or make liable to danger, suspicion, or disrepute; "The nuclear secrets of the state were compromised by the spy"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of compromised (Dictionary)