- 1. complex, composite, whole
- usage: a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts; "the complex of shopping malls, houses, and roads created a new town"
- 2. composite, composite plant, flower
- usage: considered the most highly evolved dicotyledonous plants, characterized by florets arranged in dense heads that resemble single flowers
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. composite, complex (vs. simple)
- usage: consisting of separate interconnected parts
- 2. composite
- usage: of or relating to or belonging to the plant family Compositae
All rights reserved.
See also: composite (Dictionary)