WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. complication, hindrance, hinderance, interference
- usage: the act or process of complicating
- 2. complication, situation, state of affairs
- usage: a situation or condition that is complex or confused; "her coming was a serious complication"
- 3. complication, disease
- usage: any disease or disorder that occurs during the course of (or because of) another disease; "bed sores are a common complication in cases of paralysis"
- 4. complication, ramification, development
- usage: a development that complicates a situation; "the court's decision had many unforeseen ramifications"
- 5. complicatedness, complication, knottiness, tortuousness, complexity, complexness
- usage: puzzling complexity
All rights reserved.
See also: complication (Dictionary)