Synonyms of complaining
- 1. complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch
- usage: express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness; "My mother complains all day"; "She has a lot to kick about"
- 2. complain, charge
- usage: make a formal accusation; bring a formal charge; "The plaintiff's lawyer complained that he defendant had physically abused his client"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. complaining(prenominal) (vs. uncomplaining), complaintive, fretful, querulous, whiney, whiny, protestant
- usage: expressing pain or dissatisfaction of resentment; "a complaining boss"
All rights reserved.