WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Communion, Holy Communion, sacramental manduction, manduction, ritual
- usage: the act of participating in the celebration of the Eucharist; "the governor took Communion with the rest of the congregation"
- 2. communion, sharing, intercourse, social intercourse
- usage: sharing thoughts and feelings
- 3. communion, denomination
- usage: (Christianity) a group of Christians with a common religious faith who practice the same rites
All rights reserved.
See also: communion (Dictionary)