Synonyms of communicate
- 1. communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across, convey, transmit, communicate
- usage: transmit information ; "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news"
- 2. communicate, intercommunicate, interact
- usage: transmit thoughts or feelings; "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist"
- 3. convey, transmit, communicate, transfer
- usage: transfer to another; "communicate a disease"
- 4. communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: join or connect; "The rooms communicated"
- 5. communicate, interact
- usage: be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas; "He and his sons haven't communicated for years"; "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"
- 6. communicate, covenant
- usage: administer Communion; in church
- 7. commune, communicate, covenant
- usage: receive Communion, in the Catholic church
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of communicate (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.