- 1. commercial, commercial message, ad, advertisement, advertizement, advertising, advertizing, advert
- usage: a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. commercial (vs. noncommercial), commercialized, commercialised, mercantile, mercantile, mercenary, moneymaking(prenominal), technical
- usage: connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises; "commercial trucker"; "commercial TV"; "commercial diamonds"
- 2. commercial
- usage: of or relating to commercialism; "a commercial attache"; "commercial paper"; "commercial law"
- 3. commercial, commercial-grade, inferior (vs. superior)
- usage: of the kind or quality used in commerce; average or inferior; "commercial grade of beef"; "commercial oxalic acid"
All rights reserved.
See also: commercial (Dictionary)