Synonyms of come off
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. detach, come off, come away, separate, divide, part
- usage: come to be detached; "His retina detached and he had to be rushed into surgery"
- 2. go off, come off, go over, happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place
- usage: happen in a particular manner; "how did your talk go over?"
- 3. chip, chip off, come off, break away, break off, separate, divide, part
- usage: break off (a piece from a whole); "Her tooth chipped"
All rights reserved.