Synonyms of come in
- 1. enter, come in, get into, get in, go into, go in, move into
- usage: to come or go into; "the boat entered an area of shallow marshes"
- 2. come, come in, arrive, get, come
- usage: be received; "News came in of the massacre in Rwanda"
- 3. come in, change
- usage: come into fashion; become fashionable
- 4. interject, come in, interpose, put in, throw in, inject, interrupt, disrupt, break up, cut off
- usage: to insert between other elements; "She interjected clever remarks"
- 5. place, come in, come out, rank
- usage: take a place in a competition; often followed by an ordinal; "Jerry came in third in the Marathon"
All rights reserved.