Synonyms of combing
- 1. comb, combing, hair care, haircare, hairdressing
- usage: the act of drawing a comb through hair; "his hair needed a comb"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. comb, straighten, straighten out
- usage: straighten with a comb; "comb your hair"
- 2. comb, ransack, search
- usage: search thoroughly; "They combed the area for the missing child"
- 3. comb, comb out, disentangle, groom, neaten
- usage: smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb; "comb your hair before dinner"; "comb the wool"
All rights reserved.