Synonyms of comb out
- 1. comb-out, teasing, comb, combing
- usage: the act of removing tangles from you hair with a comb
- 2. comb-out, disposal, disposition
- usage: the act of carefully weeding out unwanted things or people; "the department got a good comb-out"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. weed out, comb out, get rid of, remove
- usage: remove unwanted elements; "The company weeded out the incompetent people"; "The new law weeds out the old inequities"
- 2. comb, comb out, disentangle, groom, neaten
- usage: smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb; "comb your hair before dinner"; "comb the wool"
All rights reserved.