- 1. collective, enterprise
- usage: members of a cooperative enterprise
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. corporate, collective, joint (vs. separate)
- usage: done by or characteristic of individuals acting together; "a joint identity"; "the collective mind"; "the corporate good"
- 2. collective (vs. distributive), agglomerate, agglomerated, agglomerative, clustered, aggregate, aggregated, aggregative, mass, collectivized, collectivised, knockdown, integrative, joint, united
- usage: forming a whole or aggregate
- 3. collective, socialistic (vs. capitalistic), socialist
- usage: set up on the principle of collectivism or ownership and production by the workers involved usually under the supervision of a government; "collective farms"
All rights reserved.
See also: collective (Dictionary)