WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage, group, grouping
- usage: several things grouped together or considered as a whole
- 2. collection, compendium, publication
- usage: a publication containing a variety of works
- 3. solicitation, appeal, collection, ingathering, request, petition, postulation
- usage: request for a sum of money; "an appeal to raise money for starving children"
- 4. collection, collecting, assembling, aggregation, grouping
- usage: the act of gathering something together
All rights reserved.
See also: collection (Dictionary)