WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coherent (vs. incoherent), consistent, logical, ordered, seamless, logical, rational
- usage: marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts; "a coherent argument"
- 2. coherent, logical, lucid, rational (vs. irrational)
- usage: capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner; "a lucid thinker"; "she was more coherent than she had been just after the accident"
- 3. coherent (vs. incoherent)
- usage: (physics) of waves having a constant phase relation
- 4. coherent, tenacious, adhesive (vs. nonadhesive)
- usage: sticking together; "two coherent sheets"; "tenacious burrs"
All rights reserved.
See also: coherent (Dictionary)