WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coffee, java, beverage, drink, drinkable, potable
- usage: a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans; "he ordered a cup of coffee"
- 2. coffee, coffee tree, tree
- usage: any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- 3. coffee bean, coffee berry, coffee, seed
- usage: a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
- 4. chocolate, coffee, deep brown, umber, burnt umber, brown, brownness
- usage: a medium brown to dark-brown color
All rights reserved.
See also: coffee (Dictionary)