- 1. cryptography, coding, secret writing, steganography, writing, committal to writing
- usage: act of writing in code or cipher
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. code, tag, label, mark
- usage: attach a code to; "Code the pieces with numbers so that you can identify them later"
- 2. code, encipher, cipher, cypher, encrypt, inscribe, write in code, encode
- usage: convert ordinary language into code; "We should encode the message for security reasons"
All rights reserved.
See also: coding (Dictionary)