Synonyms of cocoon
- 1. cocoon, natural object
- usage: silky envelope spun by the larvae of many insects to protect pupas and by spiders to protect eggs
- 1. cocoon, retreat
- usage: retreat as if into a cocoon, as from an unfriendly environment; "Families cocoon around the T.V. set most evenings"; "She loves to stay at home and cocoon"
- 2. cocoon, envelop, enfold, enwrap, wrap, enclose
- usage: wrap in or as if in a cocoon, as for protection
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cocoon (Dictionary)