WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. alliance, coalition, alignment, alinement, organization, organisation
- usage: an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
- 2. coalition, fusion, union, unification
- usage: the state of being combined into one body
- 3. coalescence, coalescency, coalition, concretion, conglutination, union, unification, uniting, conjugation, jointure
- usage: the union of diverse things into one body or form or group; the growing together of parts
All rights reserved.
See also: coalition (Dictionary)