Synonyms of co ordinated
- 1. organize, organise, coordinate, arrange, set up
- usage: bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
- 2. coordinate, manage, deal, care, handle
- usage: bring into common action, movement, or condition; "coordinate the painters, masons, and plumbers"; "coordinate his actions with that of his colleagues"; "coordinate our efforts"
- 3. coordinate, meet, fit, conform to
- usage: be co-ordinated; "These activities coordinate well"
- 4. align, ordinate, coordinate, adjust, set, correct
- usage: bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coordinated, co-ordinated, matching, matched (vs. mismatched)
- usage: intentionally matched; "curtains and walls were color coordinated"
- 2. coordinated, co-ordinated, interconnected, unified, integrated (vs. nonintegrated)
- usage: operating as a unit; "a unified utility system"; "a coordinated program"
- 3. coordinated, co-ordinated, adroit (vs. maladroit)
- usage: being dexterous in the use of more than one set of muscle movements; "she was usually good with her hands and well coordinated"- Mary McCarthy
All rights reserved.