WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. carbon monoxide, carbon monoxide gas, CO, monoxide
- usage: an odorless very poisonous gas that is a product of incomplete combustion of carbon
- 2. cobalt, Co, atomic number 27, metallic element, metal
- usage: a hard ferromagnetic silver-white bivalent or trivalent metallic element; a trace element in plant and animal nutrition
- 3. conscientious objector, CO, dissenter, dissident, protester, objector, contestant
- usage: one who refuses to serve in the armed forces on grounds of conscience
- 4. Colorado, Centennial State, CO
- usage: a state in west central United States in the Rocky Mountains
All rights reserved.
See also: co (Dictionary)