Synonyms of clustered
- 1. cluster, constellate, flock, clump, meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
- usage: come together as in a cluster or flock; "The poets constellate in this town every summer"
- 2. bunch, bunch up, bundle, cluster, clump, form
- usage: gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clustered, gregarious (vs. ungregarious)
- usage: growing close together but not in dense mats
- 2. agglomerate, agglomerated, agglomerative, clustered, collective (vs. distributive)
- usage: clustered together but not coherent; "an agglomerated flower head"
All rights reserved.