- 1. bunch, clump, cluster, clustering, agglomeration
- usage: a grouping of a number of similar things; "a bunch of trees"; "a cluster of admirers"
- 2. ball, clod, glob, lump, clump, chunk, agglomeration
- usage: a compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
- 3. thump, thumping, clump, clunk, thud, sound
- usage: a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clop, clump, clunk, plunk, sound, go
- usage: make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- 2. cluster, constellate, flock, clump, meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
- usage: come together as in a cluster or flock; "The poets constellate in this town every summer"
- 3. clump, clomp, walk
- usage: walk clumsily
- 4. bunch, bunch up, bundle, cluster, clump, form
- usage: gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
All rights reserved.
See also: clump (Dictionary)