- 1. apparel, wearing apparel, dress, clothes, clothing, article of clothing, vesture, wear, wearable, habiliment
- usage: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dress, clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel, change state, turn
- usage: provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
- 2. invest, clothe, adorn, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- 3. clothe, cloak, drape, robe, cover, spread over
- usage: cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
All rights reserved.
See also: clothes (Dictionary)