Synonyms of closed in
- 1. close in, draw in, advance, progress, pass on, move on, march on, go on
- usage: advance or converge on; "The police were closing in on him"
- 2. enclose, close in, inclose, shut in, surround, environ, ring, skirt, border
- usage: surround completely; "Darkness enclosed him"; "They closed in the porch with a fence"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. closed, closed in(predicate), enclosed (vs. unenclosed)
- usage: blocked against entry; "a closed porch"
All rights reserved.