Synonyms of close out
- 1. closeout, sale, cut-rate sale, sales event
- usage: a sale intended to dispose of all remaining stock
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. preclude, rule out, close out, obviate, rid of, eliminate
- usage: make impossible, especially beforehand
- 2. close out, discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away
- usage: terminate by selling off or disposing of; "He closed out his line of sports cars"
- 3. close out, end, terminate
- usage: terminate; "We closed out our account"
All rights reserved.