- 1. ringer, dead ringer, clone, double, image, look-alike
- usage: a person who is almost identical to another
- 2. clone, clon, organism, being
- usage: a group of genetically identical cells or organisms derived from a single cell or individual by some kind of asexual reproduction
- 3. knockoff, clone, copy
- usage: an unauthorized copy or imitation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clone, copy, re-create
- usage: make multiple identical copies of; "people can clone a sheep nowadays"
All rights reserved.
See also: clone (Dictionary)