Synonyms of cloaked
- 1. dissemble, cloak, mask, disguise, mask
- usage: hide under a false appearance; "He masked his disappointment"
- 2. clothe, cloak, drape, robe, cover, spread over
- usage: cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
- 3. cloak, cover
- usage: cover with or as if with a cloak; "cloaked monks"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cloaked, disguised, masked, covert (vs. overt)
- usage: having its true character concealed with the intent of misleading; "hidden agenda"; "masked threat"
- 2. cloaked, clothed, draped, mantled, wrapped, covered (vs. bare)
- usage: covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak; "leaf-clothed trees"; "fog-cloaked meadows"; "a beam draped with cobwebs"; "cloud-wrapped peaks"
All rights reserved.