- 1. cinder, clinker, fragment
- usage: a fragment of incombustible matter left after a wood or coal or charcoal fire
- 2. clinker, clinker brick, brick
- usage: a hard brick used as a paving stone
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clinker, clean out, clear out
- usage: clear out the cinders and clinker from; "we clinkered the fire frequently"
- 2. clinker, change
- usage: turn to clinker or form clinker under excessive heat in burning
All rights reserved.
See also: clinker (Dictionary)