Synonyms of climber
- 1. climber, vine
- usage: a vine or climbing plant that readily grows up a support or over other plants
- 2. social climber, climber, upstart, parvenu, nouveau-riche, arriviste
- usage: someone seeking social prominence by obsequious behavior
- 3. mounter, climber, ascender
- usage: someone who ascends on foot; "a solitary mounter of the staircase"
- 4. climber, athlete, jock
- usage: someone who climbs as a sport; especially someone who climbs mountains; "the lead climber looked strong still but his partner often slumped in his ropes"
- 5. crampon, crampoon, climbing iron, climber, spike
- usage: an iron spike attached to the shoe to prevent slipping on ice when walking or climbing
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of climber (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.