Synonyms of climber
- 1. climber, vine
- usage: a vine or climbing plant that readily grows up a support or over other plants
- 2. social climber, climber, upstart, parvenu, nouveau-riche, arriviste
- usage: someone seeking social prominence by obsequious behavior
- 3. mounter, climber, ascender
- usage: someone who ascends on foot; "a solitary mounter of the staircase"
- 4. climber, athlete, jock
- usage: someone who climbs as a sport; especially someone who climbs mountains; "the lead climber looked strong still but his partner often slumped in his ropes"
- 5. crampon, crampoon, climbing iron, climber, spike
- usage: an iron spike attached to the shoe to prevent slipping on ice when walking or climbing
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of climber (Dictionary)