Synonyms of climb up
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. climb, climb up, mount, go up, rise, lift, arise, move up, go up, come up, uprise
- usage: go upward with gradual or continuous progress; "Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?"
- 2. ascend, climb up
- usage: appear to be moving upward, as by means of tendrils; "the vine climbed up the side of the house"
- 3. rise, jump, climb up, change
- usage: rise in rank or status; "Her new novel jumped high on the bestseller list"
All rights reserved.