WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. killing, cleanup, net income, net, net profit, lucre, profit, profits, earnings
- usage: a very large profit
- 2. cleanup, cleanup position, cleanup spot, position
- usage: (baseball) the fourth position in the batting order (usually filled by the best batter on the team)
- 3. cleaning, cleansing, cleanup, improvement
- usage: the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
All rights reserved.
See also: cleanup (Dictionary)