Synonyms of clean up
- 1. killing, cleanup, net income, net, net profit, lucre, profit, profits, earnings
- usage: a very large profit
- 2. cleanup, cleanup position, cleanup spot, position
- usage: (baseball) the fourth position in the batting order (usually filled by the best batter on the team)
- 3. cleaning, cleansing, cleanup, improvement
- usage: the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tidy, tidy up, clean up, neaten, straighten, straighten out, square away, order
- usage: put (things or places) in order; "Tidy up your room!"
- 2. clean up, profit, turn a profit
- usage: make a big profit; often in a short period of time; "The investor really cleaned up when the stock market went up"
- 3. clean up, settle
- usage: dispose of; "settle the bills"
- 4. clean up, groom, neaten
- usage: make oneself clean, presentable or neat; "Clean up before you go to the party"
All rights reserved.