Synonyms of clean out
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clean out, clear out, empty
- usage: empty completely; "We cleaned out all the drawers"
- 2. clean out, displace, fire, give notice, can, dismiss, give the axe, send away, sack, force out, give the sack, terminate
- usage: force out; "The new boss cleaned out the lazy workers"
- 3. clean out, deprive, strip, divest
- usage: deprive completely of money or goods; "The robbers cleaned us out in a couple of hours"
All rights reserved.