Synonyms of clashing
- 1. collide, clash, hit, strike, impinge on, run into, collide with
- usage: crash together with violent impact; "The cars collided"; "Two meteors clashed"
- 2. clash, jar, collide, conflict
- usage: be incompatible; be or come into conflict; "These colors clash"
- 3. clash, disagree, differ, dissent, take issue
- usage: disagree violently; "We clashed over the new farm policies"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clashing, incompatible (vs. compatible)
- usage: sharply and harshly discordant; "clashing interests of loggers and conservationists"; "clashing colors"
All rights reserved.