Synonyms of clarifying
- 1. clarify, clear up, elucidate, explain, explicate
- usage: make clear and (more) comprehensible; "clarify the mystery surrounding her death"
- 2. clarify, change, alter, modify
- usage: make clear by removing impurities or solids, as by heating; "clarify the butter"; "clarify beer"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clarifying, elucidative, instructive (vs. uninstructive), informative
- usage: that makes clear; "a clarifying example"
All rights reserved.