Synonyms of circumstantially
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. circumstantially
- usage: according to circumstances; "he was convicted circumstantially"
- 2. circumstantially
- usage: insofar as the circumstances are concerned; "the account was circumstantially accurate"
- 3. minutely, circumstantially
- usage: in minute detail; "our inability to see everything minutely and clearly is due merely to the infirmity of our senses"
- 4. by chance, accidentally, circumstantially, unexpectedly
- usage: without advance planning; "they met accidentally"
All rights reserved.