- 1. cinch, breeze, picnic, snap, duck soup, child's play, pushover, walkover, piece of cake, undertaking, project, task, labor
- usage: any undertaking that is easy to do; "marketing this product will be no picnic"
- 2. cinch, girth, stable gear, saddlery, tack
- usage: stable gear consisting of a band around a horse's belly that holds the saddle in place
- 3. cinch, all fours, high-low-jack
- usage: a form of all fours in which the players bid for the privilege of naming trumps
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cinch, girth, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: tie a cinch around; "cinch horses"
- 2. cinch, see, check, insure, see to it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure
- usage: make sure of
- 3. cinch, master, control
- usage: get a grip on; get mastery of
All rights reserved.
See also: cinch (Dictionary)