Synonyms of chunk
- 1. ball, clod, glob, lump, clump, chunk, agglomeration
- usage: a compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
- 2. chunk, large indefinite quantity, large indefinite amount
- usage: a substantial amount; "we won a chunk of money"
- 1. lump, chunk, roll up, collect, accumulate, pile up, amass, compile, hoard
- usage: put together indiscriminately; "lump together all the applicants"
- 2. collocate, lump, chunk, group
- usage: group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of chunk (Dictionary)