WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. garroter, garrotter, strangler, throttler, choker, killer, slayer
- usage: someone who kills by strangling
- 2. choker, unfortunate, unfortunate person
- usage: an unfortunate person who is unable to perform effectively because of nervous tension or agitation; "he could win if he wasn't a choker"
- 3. choker, collar, dog collar, neckband, necklace
- usage: necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck
- 4. choker, ruff, ruffle, neck ruff, collar, neckband
- usage: a high tight collar
All rights reserved.
See also: choker (Dictionary)