- 1. chink, Chinaman, Chinese
- usage: (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Chinese descent
- 2. chink, crack, cleft, crevice, fissure, scissure
- usage: a narrow opening as e.g. between planks in a wall
- 3. chink, click, clink, sound
- usage: a short light metallic sound
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tinkle, tink, clink, chink, sound, go
- usage: make or emit a high sound; "tinkling bells"
- 2. chink, plug, stop up, secure
- usage: fill the chinks of, as with caulking
- 3. check, chink, crack
- usage: make cracks or chinks in; "The heat checked the paint"
All rights reserved.
See also: chink (Dictionary)