WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Cheyenne, capital of Wyoming
- usage: the capital and largest city of Wyoming; located in the southeastern corner of the state
- 2. Cheyenne, Algonquian, Algonquin, Algonquian language
- usage: the Algonquian language spoken by the Cheyenne
- 3. Cheyenne, Algonquian, Algonquin, Plains Indian, Buffalo Indian
- usage: a member of a North American Indian people living on the western plains (now living in Oklahoma and Montana)
All rights reserved.
See also: cheyenne (Dictionary)