- 1. chelate, chelate compound, heterocyclic compound, heterocyclic, heterocycle
- usage: a heterocyclic compound having a metal ion attached by coordinate bonds to at least two nonmetal ions
- 1. chelate, form, constitute, make
- usage: form a chelate, in chemistry
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chelate, chelated
- usage: relating to or characterized by chelation
- 2. chelate
- usage: having or resembling chelae or claws
All rights reserved.
See also: chelate (Dictionary)