Synonyms of cheese
- 1. cheese, dairy product, food, solid food
- usage: a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk
- 2. tall mallow, high mallow, cheese, cheeseflower, Malva sylvestris, mallow
- usage: erect or decumbent Old World perennial with axillary clusters of rosy-purple flowers; introduced in United States
- 1. cheese, discontinue, stop, cease, give up, quit, lay off
- usage: used in the imperative (get away, or stop it); "Cheese it!"
- 2. cheese, spool
- usage: wind onto a cheese; "cheese the yarn"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cheese (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.