WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. check, checkout, check-out procedure, inspection, review
- usage: the act of inspecting or verifying; "they made a check of their equipment"; "the pilot ran through the check-out procedure"
- 2. checkout, checkout time, departure time, time of departure
- usage: the latest time for vacating a hotel room; "the checkout here is 12 noon"
- 3. checkout, checkout counter, counter
- usage: a counter in a supermarket where you pay for your purchases
All rights reserved.
See also: checkout (Dictionary)