WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chaste (vs. unchaste), celibate, continent, pure, vestal, virgin, virginal, virtuous, moral, pure, virtuous
- usage: morally pure (especially not having experienced sexual intercourse); "a holy woman innocent and chaste"
- 2. chaste, plain (vs. fancy)
- usage: pure and simple in design or style; "a chaste border of conventionalized flowers"
- 3. chaste, moral (vs. immoral)
- usage: abstaining from unlawful sexual intercourse
All rights reserved.
See also: chaste (Dictionary)