Synonyms of chased
- 1. pursued, chased, hunted person
- usage: a person who is being chased; "the film jumped back and forth from the pursuer to the pursued"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chase, chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track, pursue, follow
- usage: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- 2. chase, chase after, woo, court, romance, solicit
- usage: pursue someone sexually or romantically
- 3. chase, cut
- usage: cut a groove into; "chase silver"
- 4. furrow, chamfer, chase, cut
- usage: cut a furrow into a columns
All rights reserved.