- 1. Chartreuse, liqueur, cordial
- usage: aromatic green or yellow liqueur flavored with orange peel and hyssop and peppermint oils; made at monastery near Grenoble, France
- 2. yellow green, yellowish green, chartreuse, Paris green, pea green, green, greenness, viridity
- usage: a shade of green tinged with yellow
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chartreuse, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: of something having the yellowish green color of Chartreuse liqueur
All rights reserved.
See also: chartreuse (Dictionary)