Synonyms of chart
- 1. chart, visual communication
- usage: a visual display of information
- 2. chart, map
- usage: a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- 1. chart, map
- usage: make a chart of; "chart the territory"
- 2. chart, plan
- usage: plan in detail; "Bush is charting a course to destroy Saddam Hussein"
- 3. graph, chart, represent, interpret
- usage: represent by means of a graph; "chart the data"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of chart (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.